1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The Last Song “These days, all he could say for sure was that he was ordinary in a world that loved the extraordinary”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The stuffed bear that my boyfriend got me a build-a-bear. AW<3
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Trying to sleep, and failed.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
New girl <3
5. Without looking, guess what time it is
Its for sure like 2 am.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2:05 am , scoreee!
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
absolute silence, tbh.
8. When did you last step outside?
well, I got home at 11:30, so I DID walk from my car to my house at around that time. :)
What were you doing?
9. Did you dream last night?
Yeah I did.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
I usually don’t, but last night I had a dream that I was working at the Y with my boyfriend (who doesn’t even work there with me) and we lost a child who I have never even seen before… I was confused and slightly frustrated, until I realized it was a dream.
11. When did you last laugh?
At my boyfriends house.
12. Do you remember why / at what?
He’s honestly just so funny. He says the funniest things. Also, we watch movies and we always laugh obnoxiously at everything. For example, we were watching “This is 40” a few hours ago and we just thought the Lost references were absolutely hilarious. Also, i’m extremely ticklish, which gets abused a lot when I am at his house. I love laughing. I love him. :)
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
There is a poster that says “Keep Calm and Trust God”, there is a collage of Zooey Deschanel, there is a very full calendar, and there is a photo frame with pictures of my boyfriend and I.
14. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, actually, thanks for asking. This might be the reason I can’t sleep. I came across this blog post called “the 50 most creepiest things children have said” and they are right, kids ARE creepy. They should most definitely use those quotes for a trogan ad, stay safe. <3
15. What do you think of this quiz?
It’s keeping me awake later, and I guess it’s sorta cool, as well.
16. What is the last film you saw?
My boyfriend and I watched “Cheaper By The Dozen” and “This is 40” today.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere with my boyfriend, close to my family, but not SO close that they butt in on our privacy. Somewhere on a country road, but not too far from the city. Somewhere where I can raise kids, but not too big of a house. A pool in the backyard would be a nice add. Overall, I’d like to stay in the Niagara Region. Unless I could move to like, California, or anywhere else that’s super warm and super fab.
18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
LOTS of ashley-style clothes, also a house and a car. Then I would get married. Then I would have 5+ children. OH HOW NICE IT WOULD BE TO BE RICH.
19. Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
21. Do you like to dance?
No. I LOVE to dance. and I LOVE to sing. I just love anything involving music.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I don’t think so. I don’t like to move around a lot.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
no, I don’t think so. Ashley is a pretty blah name.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
my boyfriend <3
25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A lot of country music (y)
26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Well, it WOULD have been today if my boyfriend succeeded to throw me into his pool, but he got me with the hose instead. SO cold. but anyways, hopefully soon.
27. Type of music you like most?
I like a lot of music. I love COUNTRY. I love pop. I love indie/folk/rock. I love anything I can dance to or learn on guitar/piano. Anything will good harmonies. Music is just awesome.
28. Type of music you dislike most?
Hmmm, I would have to say, like, screamo, or rap. idk.
29. Are you listening to music right now?
No, I’m just sitting in complete silence like a loser. It’s not even sarcasm.
30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would NOT be living with my aunt. I would have a bigger room. My boyfriend would be living with me. I’d have a pool.
32. What was the last thing you bought?
tiquitos and slurpees @ 7/11 #fatkidproblems
33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
YEAH, my dad used to have one when I was little, so fun :)
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I would like to seem adventurous and say hell ya, but hell no.
35. Do you have a garden?
I have a garden on my Viva Pinata game, does that count?
36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yeah, I swear I do, but one time in high school I got in trouble for giggling during the national anthem, so I had to write it out and give it to the principle and I missed like 3 lines. I swear it was like 9am so yolo.
37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
boyfriend, food, pee, boyfriend, make-up, food, hair, boyfriend, clothes, sleep, sleep, sleep, tired, dead, boyfriend. In that order.
38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Zooey Deschanel HANDS DOWN
39. Who sent the last message you received?
My boyfriend sent the last BBM I received, Nigel sent the last FB message I received, and Jenny sent the last text message I received.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
FOREVER 21, if not Walmart.
41. What time is bed time?
3 hours ago :(
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Yes I was in many when I was like 3 years old, and I was in 4 more when I was like 15/16.
43. How many tattoos do you have?
44. If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
of course, I want one on my wrist. Either the infinite sign, a cross, or “Jesus” in cursive like Katy Perry has.
45. What did you do for your last birthday?
hung out with my boyfriend :) we cuddled, watched movies, went out for dinner, and he bought me lovely perfume.
46. What did you do last Halloween?
Okay, this doesn’t sound like halloween plans, but I got off of school at like 4:30pm and I went to my boyfriend house. When I got there he has like 100 candles lit in the basement. He had made pasta, caesar salad, mashed potatoes and veggies. It was my very first candle-lit dinner. Nothing scary about that, huh? I’m pretty sure we just watched movies after, way too thoughtful.
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
I ate McDonalds with my boyfriend, his dad, and his brother. Had some chicken nuggets!
48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full… how can a glass be half empty? I really don’t get it.
49. What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been?
California. It was like an 8 hour flight!
50. When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don’t like tomatoes, but we actually do grow tomatoes at my house in the summer. so yum?
51. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah, I won a trophy for being in dancing for 8 years. Also, I have a “Student of the Year” trophy from when I was in grade 6, and I’ve won a few little talent shows for singing.
52. Are you a good cook?
I wish. I WANT to be a good cook!
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
obviously? hahaha I DO have my own car.
54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Hilary Duff. She’s seriously just so perfect, and the most amazing role-model.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yes sir. from grade 4 to grade 12. It was literal hell.
56. Do you touch-type?
How do you touch-type?
57. What’s under your bed? A bunch of children’s stuff. I work at a daycare so I have a lot of craft supplies, toys, books, and games under my bed. LOL
58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I seriously do. The first time I saw my boyfriend, I had such strong feelings towards him that I couldn’t stand him and I actually was pretty mean to him. That was for the first 5-6 months of knowing him, yet I would still get excited to see him every day in English class. Just had a strange non-verbal connection with him. Then we started talking in February/March last year and it got even better.
59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
SLEEP IS WHAT I LIKE, OKAY TUMBLR? SLEEP.
60. Where were you on Valentine’s day?
At my boyfriends house. I was wearing a red dress. We went to Kelsey’s and had spinach dip. We rented the movie “Valentines Day” (cliche, I know). He bought my a beautiful watch, and wrote my a lovely card that I still carry around everywhere in my purse. I made him “52 Things I Love About You” out of a deck of cards, got him a mug covered in pictures of us, bought him a stuffed animal, and wrote him a cute card too. I love Valentines Day, as you can tell.
61. What time do you get up?
In between 7 and 7:30 am.
62. What was the name of your first pet?
Kesha, no $. I love cats.
63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Well, my boyfriend and I had a double-date bonfire last night, we were going to go to the drive-in tonight, but it’s closed, so we stayed in and watched movies, now tomorrow we’re going to church, swimming, and chillin at my place.
65. How are you feeling right now?
Pretty decent, but super tired.
66. What do you think about the most?
I actually never stop thinking, I think TOO much. I worry a lot. Usually about my boyfriend, or my family. Sometimes I worry about my dog, too. It’s bad.
67. What time do you get up in the morning?
THIS WAS ASKED, PULL YOUR LIFE TOGETHER TUMBLR.
68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I would tell my bf, and we would run away to somewhere warm for a month, or two, or three.
69. Who would you tell first?
MY BOYFRIEND, GOSH (napoleon dynamite voice, heck ya!)
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
oh my word, ummm… I think it might be Safe Haven.
71. Do you sing in the shower?
Every. Single. Time.
72. Are you in love?
Very much so.
73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Play candy crush, talk to people, roll on the floor, make funny faces in the mirror.
74. What do you do for a living?
I work with cute little kiddos.
75. Do you love your job?
MORE THAN ANYTHING, they’re all a pain in the rear though.
76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A mommy ^.^
77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Still, a stay-at-home mommy :)
78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
79. How many keys on your key ring?
80. Where would you retire to?
81. What kind of car do you drive?
Pontiac, Grand Prix, 2007, chyea.
82. What are your best physical features?
My nose is kinda cute I guess. My hair is very friendly, I can just leave it natural and it’s dece. I’ve been told I have golden eyes and a nice bum. ;) HA.
83. What are your best characteristics?
I am very friendly. I can seriously be friends with anyone. I am not judgemental or anything. I can have fun without being intoxicated. I’m very quirky and weird.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
European cruise, omg.
85. What kind of books do you like to read?
86. Where would you want to retire to?
I’m an infant…….. stop asking my about old people.
87. What is your favorite time of the day?
88. Where did you grow up?
Here, all day erry day.
89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
90. What are you reading now?
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
both, it’s so unhealthy.
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
YEAH, i’ve always been able to!
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Yeah, can’t everybody?
94. Do you have pets?
I have THE cutest dog in the world named Penny, she’s a mini yorkipoo.
95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
2 or 3.
96. What is your best childhood memory?
Eating popsicles, watching blue clues, and thinking of devious plans to get my brother in trouble… mwhahahaha.
97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
I worked at A&W for a bit, but other than that, it’s all child care.
98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
I have a date with my bed in about 5.
99. What is most important in life?
Unconditional love. To give it and receive it.
100. What Inspires You?
My parents. They have a great marriage. I want one just like it.
My sister. She has 5 kids under the age of 6, 4 boys, and a brand new baby girl. I WANNA BE AS PATIENT AND CARING AS HER. if only.
Squishy baby faces are the best!
Will someone make babies with me so I can squish their little faces?